Sunday, July 16, 2017

Free Planner Printables - Secret Garden


Hey guys! I know I said that I would be better at posting... but my laptop broke so........
I got a new MacBook! I'm in LOVE with the pink color!! PLUS, I got a free pair of Beats By Dre because I'm a "Student"! Well technically my ID doesn't expire until end of August so it's all good~
Well here's this week's post!

This one is based on my some of my favorite greens, SUCCULENTS!
This one is complete love! I hope you like as well~

FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY!! DO NOT STEAL!

>Click for full sized image<

I'm thinking of working on something a little bit more summery for next week's post~
If you have any requests, please let me know! I'm happy to oblige~!
Also, if you would like to see me using these, please make sure to follow me on instagram at SheepyPlans <3

As always, all images found using google.com. All rights to respective owners. No copyright infringement intended. 

Print at 100% and do NOT scale to fit. If printing from paint, make sure to center both vertically and horizontally to avoid chopping off anything. Boxes are sized to fit the Happy Planner but will work fine with the Erin Condren. Print on Full-sized label paper and cut out by hand. I normally use 1 sheet of stickers for 2 weeks of white-spaced planning.

If you have any request or comments, please let me know!
Sheepy out~